Sunday 21 October 2018

God???

I am wrong is it?

Ok.

Please let me know the truth.

You did your best, but please give me my space or excercise my free will.

Who am I?

A Hindu.

Hinduism=You Believe the truth, God. Ok. You Dont Believe God. OK. Live & Let Live.

Think. See the outcome.

Hi Bro, i was born in Hindu family. But believed God is beyond just what is said in Hindus or what my parents said i thought.

Started seeking.
I realized God first time through Jesus.
I experienced God through Jesus.
I was a Believer and still a Believer.
But one thing my Spirit or something in me was never satisfied.
Point is yes you are right, Jesus is God. You know he's the truth and what an all happened, why he died and why he is the Only way.
Yes you are right.

Okay Bro, please pray and anyway i said Jesus is God. Live & Let Live. Peace. Bro.

Again search starts, see meanwhile i was always in touch with my pastors, believer friends. Asking questions, i still talk discuss them.

They say i am wrong. Sooner or later again i will return like Prodigal Son.

I said them yes if Jesus is only way, let him take me. I accept him as my Saviour.

But then my spirit looked forward.

Now i realise that it doesnt matter.

Bro you Say Jesus is God.
Yes you are right.
I say God is Shiva, Ganesha.
Someone says God is Allah.
Someone says No God..yes he doesnt like music..may be.he's deaf...he likes cooking...get it..

Bro, its like this we all listen to music.
Can i say Classic music is the only music.

Can you say western music is the best music.

Can someon else say Arabic music is only music.

Bro point is not which music.
Point is do we all get the experience when we listen to music.

But what about deaf people, blind people.

There are those who are born, deaf, dumb, blind & has no hands and legs.

But his brain exists...you feed him that person grows everyday.

How will you explain we are born in Sin, accept Jesus for salvation...
How he'll know jesus, Allah to accept salvation...

Point is God exists or No, doesnt matter, but dont say other people are wrong.

Live & let live..

Yes, right.

So there is no right God or Wrong God or only God.

We all are seeking or want to experience God.

But once we experience we say my God is ultimate.

This is where problem comes.

If Jesus is God, sincerely pray for us Bro. Dont say we are wrong.

Trust me, whoever truly seeks, God will not forsake right.

Please dont consider this as a wise satan replying, especially with music example.
I know Lucifer was a arch angel and good musician.

I am true to experiencing God.
Just be true and humble in seeking.

Bro point is, is Jesus in God full form. Yes he is Jesus for our human brain to get a meaning but we also know we can never know God fully, simply because humans always a limitations.

Bro God is beyond human. Right.

Exactly Bro all of us are seeing the different/other sides of God.

You are seeing one side of God.

Both of us mean the same Coin but two different sides.

On a forum like this lot of questions will still remain.

All i want to say is Bro, see nothing against Jesus or Bible.

Just see how big was Noah's ark. Dimensions are given as 300 cubits in length, 50 cubits in width and 30 cubits in height (450 × 75 × 45 ft or 137 × 22.9 × 13.7 m).
The Ark would be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high.

So dont tell all species on the earth filled in this one ship.

Its impossible.

Same with Quran or any other religions.

So dont look at loopholes.

Get the point, have you experienced God.

Please seek truly, be humble, dont be insecure or feel sad that many people are still not aware of Jesus and they will burn in hell on judgement day.

Don't worry bro, God need not feel insecure through you.

Who says you have to be fit by going to Gym only.

I can do yoga.
Can do pilates.
Someone can just eat and just be absolutely happy to be healthy.
Someone just follows acgood diet.
Someone follows a bit of all of these.

There are just many ways.

Okay even more simple.

I came out to explore if there other ways to God having the confidence in Jesus.

This is what God should do Liberate.

This is what God is.
There is nothing after or before God.
If you are one with God, nothing matters.

It is an experience.
Truth will set you free...

You will have full clarity...

Its simple Bro, now that we know Jesus is God, i suggest you find the truth in other methods.

Just really seek.
Find the truth.
Dont assume.

Anyways if you know all other methods are false you need not worry, as we know Jesus already our Saviour.

I dont mind struggling to find if there are other methods to God.
I will not be insecure about losing heaven.

Never Bro, God is not one who will indirectly blackmail me.

He is in full control, God need not have Heaven or Hell.

Forsomeone as ultimate as God it simply doesnt make sense for him to give only one way.

Trust me, its not just about having a ticket to heaven.

There is a lot more to God which we can never understand fully.

So lets not say i am wrong or you are right.

Have you experienced God share it.
I will share mine.
Let others experience what they want.

Point is to be a true seeker...and i mean really seek to the core.
Dont give up. God will happen.

God is God.

BTW Hinduism is not a religion.

Hindu can believe in any God-Shiva, Ganesha etc., the God, or No God. Point is I dont say you are wrong.

Get it. Now dont say Hindu Gods exists, so you cant have two fathers, you know what they call you. As i said i already know Jesus is God, Allah is God.

Live & Let Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment