Saturday 20 October 2018

Has Isha Foundation has encroached on forest land in Velliangiri Hills?

This is the video of Piyush Manush (is an environmental activist from Tamil Nadu debating the same question.
Hope you guys know tamil.

I am not saying, I am right, these are the facts I found.
Please share your comments, if I am wrong, I will apologize and spread the truth.

I don't support anyone or against anyone. Just a common man.

I don't believe anyone blindly or follow anyone blindly.

https://youtu.be/8PHA0Zib5vQ


See its very simple.

You are telling Isha building the statue. First thing Land isha foundation is built on private property. They brought barren or dry agricultural land and constructed the foundation.


Next they built statue - anyone is free to build any statue in their property. Now is the statue built abiding the laws. Yes, very simple, is the statue causing any problems to the environment. Is the statue built of any material that is stolen or banned by the government. Is the statue causing any trouble to government or other properties. Decided for yourself. Even if it was causing trouble, by now such a big statue would have been removed.


Now coming to forest or hills, they are spoiling the aesthetics. Be precise, you mean to say they are planting wrong saplings or not doing properly. Then what aesthetics they spoilt. Tell clearly.


As for planting trees in Velliangiri mountains- see google earth. Yes, see google maps of Isha foundation surrounding areas and Velliangiri mountains. Download Google earth - see from the google earth shows the maps for eg: choose the staring year when Google Earth was launched June 11, 2001.


See Velliangiri mountains, see Isha foundation from 2001 till 2018. You will see the forest or green cover has increased.

Now he says aesthetics spoiled, like they planted cactus etc. In Google earth, the trees planted look proper.

Anyways made your job easier about forest cover, see the below video from 2006 to 2013, for the green cover and trees planted by Isha.

[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://bestashok.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Truths-About-Isha-Yoga-Trees-Cutting.mp4"][/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cAYjOAKqs

Now for planting 9 lakh sapling plant in Salem, see lets be honest. I planted saplings around my house, you know the government came and removed them. So, if Isha foundation started the sapling drive, is it their duty to take care of the saplings every day and that too for all the 9 lakh saplings in Salem.

See its simple, they did what they can. I am not saying Isha foundation is great or Sadhguru is perfect.

But this argument doesn't stand. All i can say is people don't believe me also, Isha foundation or Sadhguru.

Don't believe this video or Piyush also. Start searching for the truth, you will find out.

I am not saying i am telling the truth, but i am putting forward my thoughts, if i am wrong, correct me.

That's all.

It's easy pointing fingers at anyone.

Let us find the truth and decide for ourselves.

Lastly, he is near Yercaud mountain. How is Yercaud mountain connected to Velliangiri hills.

Where is Yercaud and where is Velliangiri, both are 240 km distance apart.

I don't know what to say beyond this.

Why is truth always made so difficult to find, difficult to believe..

BTW i am no supporter or chamcha of either Isha foundation, Sadhguru or its allies.

This is my opinion, i respect your opinion, i have put forward my opinions... Question is are you ready to debate, let us find out the truth without accusing each other or throwing blames at each other..

I mean i will be happy if i am corrected, even i don't want believe in false things...matter is as simple as that...

I am sharing this boldly because, if I am wrong, i don't mind being corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment