Friday 26 October 2018

I am ready to go to hell for YOU. Are you willing to put your heaven on the line for me.

Okay, i agree you say I don't know the whole picture.

I am just ignoring the truth inspite of knowing everything.

And that finally what matters is Heaven and Hell is the option.

I agree with you.

Now what i am saying is okay, fine.

I am ready to go to hell(if it exists) for YOU. Yes, but are you willing to put your salvation/heaven on the line for me.

Your faith is true right.

You've been cleansed right.

Then why fear, for God is on your side.

All I am asking is are you ready to do the same for me.

So its like this imagine even if I am cheating you or mindwashing.

God knows i cheated you.

You were just trying to help me thinking i was not knowing what you know, or you sincerely wanted me to help or you just got tempted by me.

See, towards God your sincerity is there right, then why worry.

As i said, I am ready to go to hell for you, because i committed the sin of  cheating/mindwashing you (if hell exists).  I will ask Jesus/Allah, to not send you to hell. No matter what i do to you.

I am responsible for you if something happens, i will goto hell.

Yes, but are you willing to put your salvation/heaven on the line for me.

Get the point. Dig deep find the truth. Don't stop. Go deep. You will know God.

No comments:

Post a Comment