Tuesday 13 November 2018

A person who never committed a Sin

See whole point of heaven or hell is based on Sin.

Yes we are all born out of Adam-Eve's Sin.

Jesus died for our Sins.

So i lead as much as righteous life, follow word of God, sincerely believe in Jesus. I din't commit any sin knowingly that would take me to hell.

Yes, imagine i believed Jesus and i know i din't commit any sin that would put me in hell.  Coz i know God will still judge me and then send to heaven.

Not simply whoever believed in Jesus.

But what if i never did any Sin from my birth. What if i was righteous as well.

 

Yes, imagine i am put in isolation from birth. Only given food, water and shelter.

I die.

As Jesus died for my sins i will goto heaven.

Yes say new born babies who die goto heaven.

Same i never saw a single soul in my life, i dint know how, who gave food as well.

So i am like a baby who grew up and died but i will goto heaven even if i dont believe or dint know Jesus.

Get the point.

Dig deep, find the truth.

You will know God.

GOD cant be checkmated.

God is FOOLPROOF, PERFECT.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment