Tuesday 13 November 2018

Rajinikanth is also Human. Question is which part of his human Nature you saw

I am not saying you are wrong. Eg: You saw a man shooting an other man.

I see the same situation. I see the man shot another man because the man had killed his father few days back.

I am not endorsing murder, just see the context. Same situation bit two views.

Now coming to Rajinikanth.
He is not God.
He is human.
He would have made mistakes.
He will make mistakes.

Now i don't justify his mistakes and i m not his fan.

All i am saying is trust me can he live without all this.

Ask yourself, trust me among all celebrities if there is one person who can quit everything and go, he is the only person. Even you know this.

Next is there any rule - spiritual or political person should not be rich.

Now are you sure Rajini does little charity compared to you.

Its a fact, Rajini does MORE CHARITY than you or most of us in life.

So now you are point is why he earns so much money?

Why he is living rich life while so many people are struggling?

Why he is not living simple life?

Why he is not donating or helping more money?

Think.
Yes why you want Rajini to be without defects.

I have defects.
Even you have defects.
Rajini has defects.

But let us agree, he also has more good qualities than you.

Doesnt mean i will support if he does something wrong tomorrow....

Its like me writing this useless article on my website while my soldiers are putting their life on line for my well being at the border.

So my article is waste.

Its like discos, pubs, movie theatres, bars are useless while our soldiers are sacrficing life for us at border.

I am saying never compare anyone with others.

Don't compare two situations.

Know the context of Rajinikanth, be in his shoes. Then also you can  just say it is your opinion.

Not the whole truth.

For a fish what is Air - it is water.

For a human water- is not Air.

You never know as i said you saw a murder, i saw revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment