Tuesday 13 November 2018

I am ready to goto Hell For Any Sinner. Is God Ready for the Deal?

Okay are you ready to give your heaven quota for a sinner. Yes, let a sinner go to heaven and you choose hell.

Now tell me is that all. End of the day you want to go to heaven.

I am okay to goto hell for you Bro..

I believe in God but i won't argue about God.

Jesus, Allah, Shiva all are God. Why should i look at the faults in each of them.

A rose plant has more thorns but we call it rose plant not thorn plants.
Get the essence of what God wants.

I believe in Jesus, but i know God is beyond anyone's comprehension.

What i dont like is saying there is saying this is the correct God.

There is no wrong God. How can God be wrong.
There is only wrong or incomplete understanding of God.

God is one or many how does it make a difference.

What if i say only God and do all sorts of things.

What if i believe Allah & Shiva but lead a pious life.

As i said, i am okay to die in hell forever for any sinner.

I will pray to God i want to be the last person to enter heaven.

Let every human spirit goto heaven.

Get the big picture.
I am just a human, mere mortal. If i am thinking like this...
The creator is surely FOOLPROOF and magnanimous than me.

God never deals, its his business. Remember its his creation, his profit, his loss, his heaven, his hell.

As i said, i will ask God send me to hell for any sinner.

I will be Happy even if one sinner goes to heaven because of me.

If jesus died for all of our sins, then this is what Jesus taught me.

At least as a human i will save one soul and send it to heaven.

This is God he is FOOLPROOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment