Saturday 17 November 2018

Permanent Easiest Natural Home Remedy for Any Acne

I m not saying this has to work for everyone.

Ive had pimples since age of 12.

Severe acne, i was underweight.

Lot of pollution in India.

I used to eat any thing.

I tried allopathy, homepathy, ayurveda, diet, fasting everything.

In short had acne on whole body on back, face, hands i had acne.

I could not have a normal life.

Could not play, not go in sun.

Used to prick.

But i never gave up, i tried beef and pork. Point i tried all.

Searched internet.

So from age of 12 i never gave up on acne not because i did not want to but as i said i could not go out.

One day, money to buy my homeopathy medicines.

I was fed up.

I saw turmeric at my home.
Yes just a took it, made paste.
Put it on few spots on my acne.

Trust its an experience.
I see the pimple were getting zapped in few hours.

Slowly put them overnight.
In a matter of few months.
Yes just apply turmeric, preferrably "kasturi turmeric".

This is mild, doesnt leave yellow stain on skin.

You bathe in soap later, it does off.

Just apply turmeric on your acne.
Apply howmuchever you feel is adequate.

Leave it for 2 hours.
Or again your choice.

In short, turmeric is natural ingedient. Zero side effects.

Just apply wherever you want.
Apply a little extra always. Yes, no problems.

After you are cured you can just apply before bath.
That will do.

Now i am completely cured.

You can say i had 3rd degree acne.

Yes, that's how severe it was that too for more than 20 years.

I am 33 now.

Later i replaced my soap and shampoo also.

I just make a paste and rinse my body with any natural ingredient.

Like rice paste, sandal paste, turmeric paste, fuller's earth.

Occasionally i use salt. Just lightly scrub salt on my body. Rinse.
Vow trust me 90 days.

Mostly i use paste of rice batter, or chicpea powder.

Its just knack of how you bath in them.

Dont feel its dirty or messy.

Its a art.

Just make a cup full of paste.
Wet your body and apply the paste and rinse with your hands.

No need to scrub as well coz the paste are like granules. Gives scrub feel.

Yes they kill germs. How?
You apply on body. Remember skun is like leather. See skin images in micrscope or Google.

So this paste sticks to your skin.

You rinse it.

The germs, dead skin, oil all are washed off.

Best part no side effects on skin.

Life long skin will never get wrinkles. Becoz they are natural items which also nourish your skin.

I apply for my hair the same thing.

For fragrance like, just a drop of essence oil in bath water or the paste, Done.

Trust me no loss of moisture in skin.

In fact, that water can be again used in gardening.

Or you can bathe in rivers also coz these natural ingredients dont pollute river. Get it.

You can use baking soda also. As i said for smell put essence oil drops.

Trust me ninety days. Any skin problem will be gone.

Eat whatever, play wherever.

In fact this is what people used before soaps came on earth.

Man came atleast say 5000 years on earth.

So tell me soaps, shampoo came only last 300 years, max.

Get it.
Anyway as i said no side effects, so try.
Best part bathing, skincare will be almost just few minutes work daily.

No need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment